Answer these questions with your group members. Email me your answers by 8pm on November 18th.
1. What methodology are you using for your project? (GIS, visualizations, digital archive, digital edition, distant reading/topic modeling)
2. What are you producing? (be specific)
3. Where will you get the data? (be specific)
4. If you’re hosting images online, do you have the copyright permissions to publish them? (pre-1923, or special permission from the author(s))
5. What tool are you using to produce your project? Why did you choose that one?
6. Does the tool host the project online for you (i.e. Omeka, Juxta Editions, Google Fusion Tables, Google Maps, Mapbox), or will you have to make a separate website to display your project (i.e. Topic Modeling Tool)?
7. How often will you meet outside of class?
8. Who is your project manager? (Appoint one)
9. Who is the audience from your project?
10. What will someone learn from your project?
11. What will be the hardest part about making the project?
12. Make a work plan: break the project into smaller bits and assign deadlines and names to each bit. Include this schedule in your proposal.